Require : HEAD / SR. MANAGER - CORPORATE SALES
Min Exp. 8 - 10 yrs
Preferred Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi / NCR, Hyderabad & Chennai
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- To prospect, acquire and retain clients and handle existing corporates
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business
- To understand clients' needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with operations team in order to provide the best deal for the clients
- To recommend appropriate products to clients can use to enable them to fulfill their holiday/travel plans with best in class service
- Constant follow- up with clients to know the satisfaction level and new requirement
- To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments/remarks for future reference
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities
- To research, investigate and update themselves on customer preferences, new products
- To Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- To assist collections and accounts team for timely collections of payments
- Sell & up sell a gamut of travel products to Corporate & HNI
Qualifications: Any Graduation, MBA & Certification in Travel & Tourism will be added advantage.
Desired Skill Set:
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
- Ability to engage corporate clients in meaningful discussion regarding their travel/holiday plans.
- A thorough understanding of travel/leisure markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market.
- Ability to process several inputs provided by operations and contracting team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients – thus generating better deals for clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open to travel as per business needs.
Positive attitude, socially effective, high level of perseverance and patience
Assertive & hard working
Interested candidate can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at +91 (22) 6723 0063/64.